Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 38--Boats and Grolf


Add caption





I rented a boat--a skiff is the proper term--today and rode it around the harbor for about an hour.  Had to take a test and everything.  It was pretty fun, a fun new thing at least.  The motor died at one point and it took me forever to get it going again.  You may call me Skipper for now on.
After that, I went down to the "grolf course."  Frisbee golf is a mix between golf and Frisbee and is super fun.  Check it out.  The course here on base is meh, but better than no course at all.  I am telling you, this base rocks.  You can rent a boat (they have bigger ones for rent as well), golf, Frisbee golf, and who knows what else all in one day.  I hope one day I end up here.  Oh!  I had to buy a Frisbee to play.  My plan was to give it to a stranger but there was no one around.  So, I hid it in the disk golf park somewhere.  One day I will pick it up.  Happy hunting if you are in this area!  (you wont find it.)
That was the bulk of my adventures for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment