Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 27--You Can't Throw Shrimp at My Face Fool!

I woke up and it was still dark.  Seriously?  I cant even sleep in on my day off?  I looked at my clock--It was 11 AM.  The room was all blacked out like a cave.  It was great!
For most of the day I just chilled out--paid bills--surfed the internet.  Very relaxing.  About 4 we went to the bike shop and got yet another hand pump and a battery for my bike computer.  This pump is pretty legit--it is almost a floor pump but not quite.  I also failed to think about the battery for the other part of the bike computer system so I am still in need of a battery.
Next we (my dad and I) went to REI and I got a rain suit and some tubes, compliments of my dad.  Oh!  Also some tire liners.  I hope they help my flat tire situations.
We then went to a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant--you know, where they go Kung Fu on your food in front of you.  It was outstanding.  However.  The cook threw a shrimp at me and hit me in the face.  He must love his job because not only does he get to throw food at people, he expects tips for it.
Later, we did manly stuff.  We drank our drinks (beer for me, Jim Beam I think for my dad) and watched a couple of movies with gun fights and explosions.  Stayed up till 2.  Probably not a great idea.
All in all it was a great rest day and a great catch up with my dad.  It had been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment